Need a tea towel holder? I usually put mine on the counter top or hanging on the stove handle.
None are the ideal choice for me for daily use. So I started to take a look at what was available.
Which would be the best one to pick among the many choices?
The fun is looking at the different types. Then go and buy one that fits your particular need.
Types To Choose From
2. A free standing towel rack (Sounds easy enough)
3. Electric towel warmer (I like the warmth idea)
4. Over the door holder (Easy to install)
5. Towel ring
6. Magnetic towel racks (Okay if they really stay put)
7. Holders with a swinging arm
The holders can be made of such material as:
2. Bronze (I tend to like the bronze look)
They are so many choices to match your style. I particular like the free standing holder that I put on my counter. I have found it is easiest for me to use.