Classic Lemon Iced Tea Recipe
Take a Break and Have Some!
Here is a lemon iced tea recipe that is, I think, classic.
It is versatile enough though so you can use your favorite brand of tea or blend several together to create your own flavor.
It can be made decaffeinated too. The choice is yours.
Do you remember when you were little and had a lemonade or iced tea stand?
I also remember sitting on the porch and my mom would bring us cool drinks.
This recipe reminds me of those times.
- 6 tea bags
- 1 Quart of boiling water
- Lemons (to taste)
- Sugar (to taste)
Looking for more recipes? How about this one!
- Place the tea bags of your choice into a heat resistant jug.
- Pour boiling water into jug.
- After steeping for 3 - 5 minutes, the bags should be removed.
- Let tea stand at room temperature for 2 hours and then put in the refrigerator.
- Add ice if desired.
- Add lemons and sugar to taste.
Green Tea Recipes: Here Is An Icy Version You May Like!
you know that green tea undergoes minimal oxidation than other types. These leaves may be withered prior to steaming or firing.
- 3 green tea bags
- 1 quart boiling water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 large lemon - sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups cold water
- In boiling water let the tea brew. Use your favorite brand.
- Steep for 10 minutes.
- In a heat resistant pitcher pour the tea.
- Add the lemon and sugar and mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Now add 2 cups of water to the mix and refrigerate.
- When chilled, serve and enjoy!
Return from Iced Tea Recipe to Party Recipes
Go to my Homepage