The Wonderful World of
Tea Cup Favors
Tea cup favors are an excellent choice for gatherings such as wedding showers, birthday parties and tea parties.
My sister gave me a surprise 30th birthday party with guests receiving miniature favors.
It was a perfect choice for my special birthday and could also be for other events.
I think they offer an unusual look and purpose along with a touch of class and that something different element.
a hostess, you can focus on matching your favors to the table setting
in order to arrange a display that has sophistication and charm.
purchase identical pieces or a varied assortment depending on the
number of your guests.
tea bag holder caddies offered in a medley of material choices
including ceramic, bone china, porcelain, glass, and pewter.
- Shaped spoon rests available in porcelain, bone china, glass, ceramic, and pewter.
- Ornaments (typically with a matching saucer or spoon).
- Shaped or decorated votive or tea light holders in a wide variety of patterns and assorted styles and sizes.
- Decorated stationery sets including note paper, cards, postcards, or writing tablets.
- Decorated dish towels, pot holders, and mitts.
- Miniature sets or mugs. (My little nieces love these.)
- Place card holders.
Setting up Your Event
- Beginning with personalized and matching invitations.
- Table set up is important since it will be getting the most attention.
- Coordinate your tablecloth and napkins to the color or theme of your table settings.
you have the place settings laid out where you want them for the most
attractive presentation, place your party favors alongside the place
- If you are using place cards to identify where you want everyone to sit, place this tiny token of your appreciation next to it.
Go from Tea Cup Favors to Cup Sets
Visit my Homepage