Looking for tea games to play at your next party? If so, go to the form below and receive your free download.
Don't games take you back to another time and place?
Do you remember when your only concern was what game to play, with who and when. You would beg your mom to let you play just a few minutes more!!!
Well then for a short time step back and relive those memories and go ahead.. play some tea games. But this time you can be the one to decide how long to play.
Tea Time Trivia
Instructions: Circle the correct letter.
1. What is the name of the tea shop in the Harry Potter films?
a) Madame Puddifoot’s
b) Madame Tussaud's
c) Madame Butterfly
2. In the book “Three Cups of Tea, what is the symbolism of drinking three cups of tea?
a) Gaining Trust
c) Planning a Wedding
3. In this song/music video by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, a girl is attending a strange tea party? What is the name of this song?
a) Every Breath You Take
b) Don’t Come Around Here No More
c) Billy Jean
4. In this film set in Florence, Italy 1935, several English ladies meet for tea every afternoon. What is the name of the movie?
a) Tea with Mussolini
b) Under the Tuscan Sun
c) Roman Holiday
5. In which 2012 James Bond movie does Q (Ben Whishaw) mention his laptop, pajamas and tea?
b) The Spy Who Loved Me
c) Dr. No
6. Doris Day starred in the 1950 movie “Tea for Two”. What was the name of the song in the movie?
a) Street of Dreams
c) Tea for Two
7. The tea drinking Sir Leigh Teabing is a character in what 2006 movie starring Tom Hanks?
a) Saving Private Ryan
b) The Da Vinci Code
c) Forrest Gump
8. Who painted the famous 1872 “The Tea Service” picture?
9. Which character in the TV show Star Trek: The Next Generation likes to drink Earl Grey Tea, hot?
a) Captain Jean-Luc Picard
b) Captain Kirk
c) Mr. Spock
10. What is the name of the song Gilbert O’Sullivian wrote about tea in his album “Gilbertville”?
a) I Love Tea
b) Would We Be (Without Tea)
c) Tea and You
1. Madame Puddifoot’s 2. Gaining Trust 3. Don’t Come Around Here No More 4. Tea with Mussolini 5. Skyfall 6. Tea for Two 7. The Da Vinci Code 8. Monet 9. Captain Jean-Luc Picard 10. Would We Be (Without Tea)
Go to tea trivia for more fun games!
© Copyright 2009-2013 TeacupandTeapot.com
Here are other games you may like: