Tea Party Themes
Here Are Ideas For Your Event
Looking for fun tea party themes?
Then you have come to the right place.
types of events are a fun and enjoyable way to have a celebration for
children or adults. Why not have a tea related theme for your next party?
Guests will enjoy making their very own hat for the tea party. Left to their own imagination you can enjoy what was created. Here's How!
- Use a Styrofoam plate for the base.
- Ask guests to bring decorations such as beads, sequins, ribbons, craft glue and ribbons.
- Put the crafts, as well as some scissors, at each table and let the fun begin.
How about giving a prize to the best designed hat?
- Put 10 to15 items on a tray found at a tea party.Examples include
A saucer, cup and teapot.
- Sugar cube, flower, datebook.
- Teabag, candle, pencil, paper and place mat.
- Miniaturized chair and table, as well as a person and cupcake.
- Cover it before guests arrive.
- Once everyone sits down, uncover the tray and walk around to display it.
- Cover it again and give everyone 2 minutes to write down the items.
- Give a prize to the guest who could remember the most items on the tray.
Pirate Tea Party Theme
Treasure galore will tempt the pirates at this party.
- Find pictures of things related to the party theme and glue them on a large poster board.
the description for each item on a notecard,such as “This delicious,
fragrant tea is sold at specialty shops and packaged 6 to a box”.
- Number the items from 1 to 10.
- Tape the actual price, rounded off to the closet dollar, under each picture.
- Then cover each price with a taped notecard. Invite guests to read the descriptions.
- Everyone gets to write down a bid. At the end, reveal the prices.
- The winner is the person with the most correct answers.
Choosing your event can be based around the group of people you’ve invited or the occasion you’ve chosen for your party. An
example is a Mother’s Day or Baby Shower Themes.
- The first step is to decide on a theme for your party. Try and be unique and come up with a completely novel and quirky idea.
- Choose a popular movie, book, a color or season, a character you love. Your imagination is the only limit.
- Put all your wildest ideas down in a list. In the next step you can worry about if they are practical or silly.
down the different characteristics of each theme on your list. Think of
ways to use these elements in the decorations, table settings, food,
costumes, favors and games.
If you are in a hurry or
stuck for an idea there are many planning guides and kits
available. Check out some ideas in a party planning book to inspire you.
Your event can be based around the group of people you’ve invited or the occasion you’ve chosen for your party. An
example is a Mother’s Day or Kid Party Tea.
Go From Tea Party Themes to Ideas
Visit to my Homepage